Wednesday, August 25, 2010

2 Weeks!!!!!

Hey! Did you know it's only two weeks until I leave! I cant stay on one emotion for more then a few hours! I'm switching from sad, to stressed, to excited, to worried, to even MORE excited! I just said goodbye to my really good friend Claire today...that was really sad. She's leaving to live in Paris for the year. But then I just talked to my cousin Noah who just got to Norway and that made me feel a lot better, because he has been there for less then a week but is already starting to feel alright.
I feel like I've gotten most of the things I need, but there are some small things still. I am allowed to have one checked bag 50lbs, 1 carry on and a purse. Its confusing thought because once I get to Italy my check bag can only be 44lbs, but then I can have two carry ons.
The last few days I've packed up one of my rooms, but I still have one to go.

Ciao!
Kali

1 comment:

  1. Ciao, Kali. Mi chiamo Yuki. I am going to Italy with AFS too but I will be in the middle Italy. Hope to see you in the orientation camp in Roma! I have just added you on facebook, let's accept and welcome to my blog to have a look too:D

    ReplyDelete